Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Effects of Herpesvirus on Pregnancy

The severity of symptoms depends on where and howthe virus gains entry into the body. Except in veryrare instances and in special circumstances, thedisease is not life threatening, although it can bevery debilitating and cause great emotionaldistress.Effects of Herpesvirus on Pregnancy Pregnantwomen who are infected with either HSV-2 or HSV-1genital herpes have a higher risk for miscarriage,premature labor, retarded fetal growth, ortransmission of the HSV infection to the infantwhile in the uterus or at the time of delivery. Onestudy also suggested a link between HSV-2 infectionin mothers and the subsequent development ofschizophrenia and other forms of psychoses in theiradult offspring, although further study is needed.Recurrence in women previously infected with HSV isalso common during pregnancy. It should be noted,however, that about one million pregnancies occureach year in women who have been infected withHSV-2, but complications occur in only .01% to .04%of all infected pregnant women.







Living with STD, but not alone!

4 comments:

JOY BELLA said...

The Great Dr.OLUTA herbal medicine is a good or perfect cure remedy for Genital Herpes, I was diagnose of Herpes for almost 5 years, everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth though the scientist say there is know cure for this disease,on my search I saw some different testimony on how Dr. OLUTA has been able to cure Genital Herpes with is herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him and he guided me on how to purchase for the medicine. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. OLUTA herbal medicine, I’m very grateful to Dr. OLUTA, reach him now on email (dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com) or Whatsapp him +2349065326267
Dr. OLUTA Also Cures:
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Hepatitis B
6. chronic pancreatic
7. Emphysema
8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
9. Asthma
10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
11. Diabetes
12.CHRONIC PANCREATIC
13.CHLAMYDIA
14.ZIKA VIRUS

Tony Bright said...

There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

JOHNSONRAY said...

How I got free from herpesvirus:

My herpesvirus condition was something I tried to wish it never happened, because i was afraid, too young and also in college. even when I attempt healing with cream and antibiotics. There was no positive effects observed for the past 6months. Now am happy to say that right after I used dr.dohgo Herbal formula for 21days I haven't see any manifestation of herpes or outbreak in anyway in my body. Thank you so much dr.dohgo! I know alot of people will need this formula to get rid of theirs too.
Reach him via email: doctordohgo@gmail.com or WhatsApp/call +2347062142293

Caelan Murray said...

God bless Dr. Agbonhale   for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Agbonhale,on how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV, and CANCER ETC with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Agbonhale   truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com .